Welcome to the world’s most exciting industry! One in four Swiss residents relies on Sunrise on a daily basis – from their very first e-mail in the morning to their evening movie. That means our performance really matters. And that's why we are looking for employees who are truly passionate about what they do.
Senior Network Security Engineer (f/m) 100%Glattpark (Opfikon - Zürich)Duties and responsibilities:
- Development information security plans and policies
- Technical development of security services over the data center and backbone network
- Creating solutions and end-to-end security policy and strategy for Sunrise data center and backbone infrastructure, in the role of the network architect
- Creating RFQ documents and assessing it responses in the field of security and firewall for data center and backbone infrastructure
- Preparing and documenting standard operating procedures and protocols which can be used for configuring and troubleshooting security infrastructure
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Presentation of the security, firewall network and relevant service designs, analysis of solutions to the internal stakeholders
- Supporting Business and Product Management in developing new security services over the Sunrise data network, covering all relevant aspects of the technical service development
- Support projects pertaining to the Sunrise data network in security perspective
- Degree in Engineering
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Experience planning, researching and developing security standards and procedures
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Expertise in firewalls, load balancers and DDoS protection
- Detailed knowledge of Fortinet, Juniper and F5 products
- Familiarity with Tufin orchestration suite
- Optical networking knowledge (nice to have)
- Must work well under pressure and have the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
At Sunrise, you will be working in a dynamic environment where a lot can be achieved through dedication. A wide range of opportunities for professional development will be available to you. In addition to progressive employee benefits, you will receive attractive telecommunications offers.
We believe that teamwork is the key to making work fun. Do you agree? Then seize the moment and apply online!
Please note that we only accept applications via our online tool.
Apply nowRecruiting Team,
Sunrise Communications AG